House for Sale
Family Space and Potential in a Desirable Hilltop Location
Property ID 2012293Set on expansive grounds with a rear northern aspect and spacious single-level floorplan, this brick home offers an outstanding family lifestyle for today with exciting scope for renovation.
Multiple interior living spaces include a huge kitchen with quality appliances and lovely flow out to the alfresco entertaining patio and private landscaped rear yard.
Offering the comfort of air-conditioning and ceiling fans, the property has been beautifully maintained inside and out. Move straight in for immediate family enjoyment, or take advantage of the home's clear renovation potential to create something special!
Situated in a peaceful elevated location right on the Carindale border, the home is metres from expanses of parkland and an easy walk to transport, the Pacific Golf Club, Metropol Shopping Village and local health and fitness amenities. The property also sits just minutes from Westfield Carindale and a choice of top schools including the sought-after Cavendish Road State High School (within catchment).
- Solid low-set home with a wide frontage, exceptional indoor/outdoor space and scope to renovate
- Open kitchen/dining/family area; separate lounge with bar; additional versatile multipurpose room
- Large fully fenced rear grass yard with the ideal space, access and orientation to build a pool if desired
- Smart kitchen with oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher; plenty of bench and storage space; overlooks rear yard
- Three built-in bedrooms; spotless central bathroom with separate toilet plus second guest powder room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security/insect screens to capture hilltop breezes
-Lock up garage; garden shed
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.