Townhouse for Sale
Gravity on Newton - A Unique Calibre of Luxury Home with a Superior Construction
Property ID 2019538Set in the wide tree-lined streets of Coorparoo's most prestigious enclave, "Gravity" is poised to bring a new level of space and opulence to Brisbane's luxury home market.
Spanning three magnificent levels and boasting total indoor-outdoor living areas of up to 301m2, each architecturally designed and landscaped residence promises an incredible sense of space.
Complemented by a standard of finish only ever seen in the finest contemporary homes, "Gravity" presents a lifestyle to which even the most discerning buyers aspire.
Sumptuous marble-inspired finishes, striking stone benchtops and basins, as well as elegant brushed brass accents give the interiors their distinctive personality. Meanwhile, each building's faade blends timeless traditional and contemporary design to harmonise with neighbouring architecture.
Expansive open-plan living on the ground level fuses the warmth of Herringbone Oak flooring with bold black kitchen finishes and feature walls. Fan-cooled alfresco terraces stretch out to landscaped courtyards, creating outdoor entertaining spaces that are as impressive as those found in many family homes.
The upper levels host three plush carpeted bedrooms, including king-sized masters with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony; while basement garages accommodating two cars offer the security and convenience of direct home access.
Enjoying a breezy elevated position with city views and just 4km from the CBD, these luxury homes are just moments from express transport routes, local supermarkets and specialty shops, the dynamic new Coorparoo Square caf, dining and cinema precinct, health and fitness amenities as well as excellent schools.
- Boutique complex of three luxurious architecturally designed homes by a high-end local developer
- Open-plan living, alfresco entertaining and courtyard; designated upper bedroom level
- Designer kitchen with "Midnight Black" Quantum Quartz benchtops, sleek 2Pac cabinetry and European SMEG induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning; pendant lighting; matt black, timber and brushed brass accents throughout
- Two floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiled bathrooms; central with freestanding bathtub; plus a guest powder room
- Separate internal laundry room and private drying area; two of the three homes feature integrated study nooks
- Double remote basement garage with direct home access and generous storage
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.