House for Sale
Position and Possibilities! Charming Post-War on 630m²
Property ID 2013614Situated in the exclusive Camp Hill "Avenues", this post-war character home presents an array of outstanding opportunities.
Spacious, updated and beautifully presented, the property offers immediate lifestyle appeal. Meanwhile, its deep 630m2 grounds with a 15.8 metre frontage and rear northern aspect create a versatile renovation prospect or the ideal site for construction of a brand new luxury residence*.
Peacefully located just a short walk from local cafes and shops, transport, highly-regarded primary and secondary schools as well as beautiful parks and the Seven Hills bush-land reserve, buyers can enjoy this unique address as is or follow the lead of surrounding properties and renovate or rebuild*.
- Open-plan living and dining; stylish modern kitchen with European appliances
- All living spaces flow onto the vast covered alfresco entertaining deck with glass framed spa
- Huge beautifully landscaped rear gardens; fully fenced; 13,000 litre water tank
- 3 light-filled bedrooms; tidy central bathroom; air-conditioning; ceiling fans
- Polished timber floorboards; casement windows; high ceilings with decorative cornices
- Lower level multipurpose room, storage, remote garage and carport;3.5 kw solar panels
- Property options: move in, rent out, renovate or remove and rebuild on the 15.8x 40.6m block*
- Moments to the Samuel Street Marketplace, Martha Street precinct and Westfield Carindale.
*Subject to Brisbane City Council approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.