North-Facing Family Luxury with Breathtaking City Views
Property ID 1943308A sublime fusion of classic Queensland, elegant Hamptons and luxurious contemporary design, this recently completed residence presents the ultimate family lifestyle in a magnificent setting.
Perched high within one of Camp Hill's finest streets, the flawless address makes the most of its lush area surrounds and views of the city skyline and Mount Coo-tha.
Boasting no less than five living and entertaining zones over two expansive levels, the home has been designed to offer superior family versatility and an effortless connection between its indoor and alfresco spaces.
Meanwhile, the home's striking dark and white colour contrast is enhanced by opulent French Oak flooring, stone, marble, travertine and bespoke timber finishes.
Infused with natural light and fresh breezes from its elevated, north-facing position, this exceptional property is located within catchment and metres of Camp Hill State School, as well as easy walking distance from St Thomas' primary, C & K kindergarten, local shops, cafes, transport and beautiful Perth Street Park. Samuel Street Shopping Village (with Woolworth Supermarket and specialty stores) and the Martha Street dining precinct are also moments away.
- Vast flowing open-plan kitchen/living and a private study on the ground level
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a huge entertaining deck with integrated kitchen/town gas BBQ/wine fridge
- Secure grassed yard and glass-framed saltwater swimming pool with lounge area featuring WIFI and Foxtel enabled TV
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, 2Pac shaker profile cabinetry, butler's pantry, European appliances including 2 ovens, gas cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher
- Sophisticated upper-level lounge with integrated marble-top wet bar and adjoining alfresco terrace capturing sweeping city views; plus an additional separate sitting or media room
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms; glorious master with walk-in robe, huge ensuite and terrace access
- Magnificent fully tiled bathrooms; ensuite with his/hers Arabescato marble vanities and Carrara marble feature wall; guest powder room
- Custom balustrades and wall/door feature panelling add character; travertine tiled alfresco areas
- 5 zone ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; back-to-base security system
- Laundry with chute and access to private drying court; double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.